Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Holy Shameless

My heart still hurts from the latest episode of Shameless. I haven't been this shocked since my Breaking Bad days. It's hard not to take it personally. Oh man... I just can't even. However, I am happy to report that one good thing did come from the episode...and he is Elijah Wolf. I'm still unsure if it's just Elijah or if he is still collaborating with "the moon" - oh the hassle of contradicting sources!

Anyway, during the scene where Fiona is at Gus' apartment, Wolf's song, Map & Compass plays. It so perfectly sets the tone for the scene and really stood out among various other tracks. Upon learning the song's title, I promptly tracked it back to Elijah's site and even found him on Spotify. I highly encourage you to check him out. I'm also a fan of "New York City" and "Build These Walls."

So here I am, simultaneously furious with and just as equally, thankful for Shameless. For now, I suppose, Elijah's sweet voice will just have to drown out the sounds of my heartbreak.  

No comments:

Post a Comment