Wednesday, March 18, 2015

SB2K15

For those of you unfamiliar with the vernacular of today's youth... "SB2K15" stands for "Spring Break 2015." And yes, even though I have graduated and am living an "adult" life in Spain, I decided to continue with the time honored tradition of spring breaking by taking a backpacking trip through Spain, Morocco and France. I extended the usual one week affair to last three weeks and include stops in Barcelona, Sevilla, Málaga, Casablanca, Marrakech and Paris. Below are photos from Sevilla, Marrakech and Paris. I have a lot of blogging to do regarding this trip, but until then enjoy this little glimpse into my travels...

A Flamenco show at Casa de la Guitarra in Sevilla


Jemma el Fna, the old city markets of Marrakech 


People from all over the world admiring the Mona Lisa at Musée du Louvre 


No comments:

Post a Comment